The Best Remedies for Tinnitus
Tinnitus. A rare ear disease (many say it is a symptom and not a disease as such) that affects the brain as well. It is characterized because those who suffer from it begin to hear strange noises, which are not associated with any mental or psychological illness.These noises can be heard by the person around the entire head, but can also be in one or both ears.
Tinnitus Disease without a Tinnitus Cure?
To this day there is no definitive cure with medicine for this disease. Modern medicine has not found the cure because the causes of the disease have not yet been isolated. At present many hypotheses of the causes are given, but there has not been a consensus on the subject by the medical community. And without establishing the specific causes, it is very difficult to combat any disease.
But while it is said that there is no definitive cure with antibiotics, there have also been found some tinnitus remedies that have had some effectiveness to combat their symptoms. These remedies are varied and use products that you can easily find in any grocery store.
People who suffer from tinnitus tell that they hear a ringing spice in their head and that it does not stop all day long. The only time they are not able to hear it is when they sleep. Another person different than the affected person will not be able to hear the noise since it is not caused outside.
That is why it is often believed that the affected by this disease has some mental problem, but that is far from reality.
Most of us have had some of the symptoms of tinnitus, after leaving a concert or when our ears have been exposed for some time to a source of the high noise. But when the problem persists and increases for more than 1 or 2 days, it can already be considered as the early phase of the disease.
Tinnitus has more complications, apart from ringing in the ears, as it affects other functions of the body such as the ability to concentrate on a task, difficulty sleeping, depression and anxiety. Besides the stress that causes that buzzing all day in the head.
Several tinnitus sufferers have stated that the sound can not only be buzzing but have come to experience whistles, clicks or some other irritating sound.
What Causes Tinnitus?
As we said before, there is still no medical consensus on the causes of this disease, as these vary from patient to patient. But if we follow the logic, the cause that draws most strength within the community is that of prolonged exposure to loud noises.
Likewise, important causes are believed to be the following:
– Certain ear infections
– For inserts inside the ear
– Major damage to the ear
– Broken / bent hair inside the ear
– Ear wax when it builds up in the walls of the ear can cause it.
– It has been found that certain medications may be the cause; such as aspirin, antibiotics, and barbiturates.
Tell me About These Top Ten Tinnitus Remedies
In this article, we wanted to offer you the best 10 tinnitus remedies to combat this disease. These are:
1. Ginkgo Biloba: This plant is perfect for the circulation of blood in the body, and as tinnitus occurs in people with little blood circulation we can draw the conclusion that it may be useful for this ailment.If you can get the plant a lot better, but it does not matter if you should go to a grocery store to get it.It is recommended to take 50mg 3 times a day for the duration of tinnitus.So do not forget to try this remedy that can work to perfection if you use it the right way.
2. Garlic: It has many beneficial properties, but it is its bactericidal formula that serves against tinnitus. It also helps to improve blood circulation and fight inflammations in the body.You can use it this way: chop garlic in half and add a spoon of oil. Heat it to simmer. Once the garlic has a light brown color, let cool the mixture and put it inside the ears. Perform this operation twice a day.It is also recommended to include garlic in your daily diet.
3. Sesame Seeds: These little-known seeds act as a skin softener so they are ideal for relieving the sensation in tinnitus, as it will also soften inside the ear.Sesame seeds are known since ancient times in China. These offer a good amount of vitamins and minerals to your body, so when you eat them, you will be doing well to your body in duplicate.Not a few people have claimed to have gotten some relief using these seeds.The way you should use it will be to eat them like a cereal or just toasting them and then include them in your favorite foods.
4. Green Tea: Contains powerful antioxidant agents of the skin. It is ideal for tinnitus because it collaborates with regenerating the organs avoiding that the erosive action of the environment penetrates in them.
5. Black Cohosh: This plant was used by natives on the American continent. Its action is indicated for the nervous conducts of the ear, since it is extremely effective in these ducts. Equally, you can use it to lower the pressure in the head and to improve blood circulation.
It is recommended to take two capsules a day. You can also combine them with the intake of Ginkgo Biloba, one of the tinnitus remedies that we talked about earlier.
6. Onion: That simple. This remedy will be easy to find at any grocery store. It will help you with their extracts, very beneficial for blood pressure and inflammation of the body.
Simply blend an onion into a paste. Squeeze that paste so you can extract the juice you release. Pour about 2 drops into your ear and wait for it to take effect. Perform this procedure once a day.
7. Zinc: is good for many things and combating tinnitus is one of them. People who suffer from tinnitus usually have a clinical picture of low amounts of zinc in their body. That is why it is recommended to consume moderately of this chemical element.
In addition, it is proven that zinc directly influences our nervous system, and therefore also has an influence on the functions of the auditory nervous system. Take vitamin supplements that include zinc within its ingredients. It also consumes foods rich in zinc, such as pumpkins, nuts, oysters, and many others.
8. Coconut Oil: The aromatic oil extracted from the coconut can relieve the stress that causes tinnitus. Above all, you can use it a little warm in your ears, as it calms the pain and softens the walls of the ear. Also by using coconut oil on the head and with circular movements, you will relieve mental fatigue, thus aiding in the relief of tinnitus.
9. Magnesium: Also like zinc, magnesium is recommended to relieve tinnitus because it lowers blood pressure, which can be a cause of the disease. Magnesium is present in the relaxation of the veins and arteries so that you will benefit from better blood flow. Magnesium can be obtained in supplements and multivitamins those are sold in pharmacies. Take at least 400mg presentations per day. Try foods rich in magnesium, such as nuts.
10. Vitamin B12: Also to many people with deficiency in their bodies of vitamin B, they usually give them tinnitus, especially as for vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is often found in general multivitamins.But you can also eat foods with large sources of it, such as foods rich in sugar.
Related : Latest Research on Tinnitus Cure
Foods and behaviors you should avoid
The following foods and behaviors that we will introduce you next will serve you to avoid the appearance of tinnitus:
-Moderate your consumption of salt, because this increases the blood pressure causing the possible appearance of the disease in prone people.
– People who consume a high dose of aspirin are more at risk for tinnitus.
– It also moderates your consumption of coffee and avoids smoking if you already have symptoms of tinnitus.
– It logically avoids being exposed to loud noises for a long time. The human ear is not prepared to be long periods of time supporting these noises. If you are going to use headphones that are at a moderate volume and not for long.
The tinnitus remedies that we offer are not the definitive cure for this disease, but they can serve to relieve the symptoms. Although his applications will require a high degree of trial and error, but worth a try.
Finally, we want to note that tinnitus is a disease in which much remains to be discovered. The science does not know in depth the causes of this disease so the diagnostics are usually very specific for each patient. The treatment to be followed for one person and that is beneficial to him may not be relevant or beneficial to another. Discover how to eliminate and cure tinnitus permanently. Click here to learn more
This Page was last updated on Wednesday 6th of June 2018